Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Movie Review:Australia


This Epic story of love and trust is a good movie. Starring Nicole Kidman and Hugh Jackman a.k.a the sexiest man alive, Both Nicole and Hugh get right into their characters. Nicole plays Lady Ashley who wants to sell her land on Australia there she meet a adorable little boy and Drover, Hugh's character. I think that both Nicole and Hugh performances were good enough for at least an Oscar nomm. The story takes place in world war two. Evan though the movie was really, really good there were some parts that seemed to be to long, but lots of movies have that in them. Most of the parts of the movie were fun and thrilling. This movie is good for the people who like romance and period films. I give this movie 7 out of ten!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Nice review Serena (and no, I'm not only saying that because you're my friend)! However, I think you should change your title to "Australia" so that people can easily find your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two other things - I nominated you for an award (go to my blog to find out what to do) and I think you should talk a bit more about the movie when you are reviewing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Relating back to my first comment, you could always put "Movie Review: Australia". These are JUST suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ^_^ sounds good <3 I do agree with the title change though.

    I hear Nicole's forehead doesn't move the whole time she acts though ^_^

    ReplyDelete